DarknessInternational
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DarknessInternational

Welcome To DarknessGunz Website.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EVERYONE READ!!!

Go down 
+3
Razr~Shoota
†r‡ni†‡z
chris21
7 posters
AuthorMessage
chris21

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:41 am

ok, this server isnt up yet, i just checked the members list, only 6 out of 118 people are active?!
last time the OWNER was on was around Nov. 19th or so... all of the Admin's left, and the owner isnt active.
I'm not dissing the server, but i havent seen a single person online when i am, so, if you are active post in here your opinon about the server and if you think it will ever come online.

EDIT: oh, and im online everyday to see if the server is on or if anyone is on, and nothing really changes and noone is online... lol
Back to top Go down
†r‡ni†‡z

†r‡ni†‡z

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 11:43 am

im new so i dunno?
Back to top Go down
Razr~Shoota

Razr~Shoota

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2007 3:10 pm

I will probably be getting on these forums more often.
Back to top Go down
landon_man

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2007 12:35 pm

I think we should keep this server running and theres always room for advertisements i can advertise on myspace and my moms web pages she has a buisness online so it has a good chance im behind u 100% and go check out my application for admin im pretty good =]
Back to top Go down
alex630

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: umm   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2008 1:21 pm

well i just joined the site and i promise i will be as active as i can, but when school starts im going to be minimum active. (school starts on the 7th for me)
Back to top Go down
Uroshima

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 1:50 pm

I hope the server goes back up and I'm a active user now...=D
Back to top Go down
Uroshima

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Thanks for the info =D
Back to top Go down
Ackhem

Ackhem

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 5:14 am

well i am now officially active...psh people will be going on holiday around your time so not many people will be able to come on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EVERYONE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: EVERYONE READ!!!   EVERYONE READ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVERYONE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DarknessInternational :: Darkness GunZ :: Darkness GunZ General-
Jump to: